Wednesday, September 5, 2007

PACK-A-SACK Presentations


Yesterday and today, the students presented their PACK-A-SACKs. I loved seeing what everyone chose to include. There were some very creative sacks! Everyone spoke loudly and clearly, and many of the students even made their presentation entertaining by adding a little humor. The students in the audience were wonderful. They listened attentively and showed interest in each other's presentations. This is one of my favorite activities because I get to know a little more about the students and they get to know each other better, too. It helps to create a strong sense of community, which is what we are working towards. Great job, everyone!
Also, I'd like to let all of the parents know that the students were extremely well-behaved while Mrs. Wright was here as their guest teacher. They received many compliments on their behavior. I know that I am very proud of them!

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night for Back to School Night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it thank-u 4 da pic on da blog mrs. cannon

Mrs. Cannon said...

You are welcome, Monika. I hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

I like pack a sack because i think it can heip us get to know each other.

Mrs. Cannon said...

I agree. I found out some interesting things about everyone. It's a fun project!

Anonymous said...

i do fell betta thankx alot