Friday, September 7, 2007

Back to School Night

Thank you to all of the parents, guardians, and even grandparents who were able to come to our Back to School Night! It was so nice to meet you (or in a few cases, see you again). Everyone was so patient as I talked with other parents and former students. It was also reassuring to know that I have your support and interest in your child's education. I know that some of you were unable to make it for various reasons, but I know that you, too, share this support and interest for your child. Please remember that you may contact me with questions or concerns at any time. As I have expressed, I feel that the school year is off to a fantastic start. I think it will only continue to get better as we encounter more learning experiences and build a strong learning community.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think back to school night was great. Also i forgot to tell you that like that i am in your class. i hope you ike me too.

Anonymous said...

i hope u like da book when u read it tell me how it was and if u like it so i will be forced 2 read it.