Friday, September 14, 2007

Book Orders

I have sent home the first book orders of the year. As you can imagine, the students are very excited. The orders are due by October 1. Checks should be made out to Scholastic Book Clubs. I am also sending home a letter that explains about on-line ordering. You will be able to go to www.scholastic.com/parentordering and type in the following username and password:
cannonclass (user name), welovereading (password).

It will then take you to a secure site where you can order books and pay by credit or debit card. I have had parents use this in the past, and we've had great success. If you choose to order books on-line, there is no need to send in a paper order form. The order will show up automatically when I log into my account. If you have any questions, please let me know. Please remember that any books you order for home help us to build our classroom library as well. Thank you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a few books that i like but all togather it cost 34 dollers and my mom said i can't get all thoes book.

Mrs. Cannon said...

That's okay. You could ask mom if maybe you could just get one book. If not, you can always borrow them from the class library or the school library. I'd love to hear which books you wanted.

Anonymous said...

I don't remeber the books I wanted but that is okay is it.