Thursday, August 7, 2008

Welcome to the Team!

It is time to get geared up for a new year of fun and learning! 4th grade promises to be a journey of adventure and excitement. We will read some fantastic books. You will improve your writing skills. In math, you'll be multiplying and dividing with ease. We also get to learn about the great state of Indiana and explore the world around us through social studies and science.

This blog will be important in our journey. It is the way that I will communicate about upcoming events and share what is taking place in the classroom. I invite both parents and students to check frequently for new posts. While you're reading, please ask questions or make comments by clicking on the comment button at the bottom of the post. If you do not have a Google ID, you can click on Name/URL. Then type in your name (no URL needed) and post your comment. Comments are sent to my e-mail before being shown on the blog. Therefore, I can timely answer any questions about information I have posted. If you have a question or concern that more individually relates to your child, please e-mail (there is a link in "My Profile") or call me.

I'm looking forward to the new school year. I hope you are, too. See you soon!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Cannon your website is awsome! I love 4th grade more then any grade that I have been in go Team Cannon Your Student,

Joe

Mrs. Cannon said...

I'm so glad you cheecked the blog and that you're enjoying 4th grade! It's going to be a great year!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs.Cannon!! I'm really enjoying 4th grade! I love the classroom. This is going to be a great year!!!:)

Anonymous said...

i like the blog but i cant see what joe and outher people said from this year!

Anonymous said...

Mrs.Cannon, This is awsome. your web is so cool. I am so glad you are my teacher. GOOOOOOOOO TEEEAAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I love being in your 4th grade class. I love the classroom!!! This is going to be a great year with you and my friends!!!


From
The Wild Ones(Hunter)

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs.cannon. I am so glad to be on your team. It will be a greet year. I am soglad to be on your websit. got to go.



Your student
James

Anonymous said...

dear mrs.cannon i ashli love the web site . i can till forth grade is going to have a fun year and a easy year. i hope you check this blog becaus most of the time i will be on.your student

ashli!

Anonymous said...

mrs.Cannon I am having a great time in 4th grade. O GO SOX! I feel glad to be a part of team cannon

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs. cannon your website so cool i love 4th grade go tham cannon your student


john


august 28 2008

Anonymous said...

This is so cool you can see everyones comments!!!!!!!!!!!! I love being in this class !!!!!!! GO MRS.CANNON!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss.cannon,

My sister Alexa can't wait to go to 4th grade I told her all the asome things we will be doing and she said she wanted u your student,

love,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

MRS.CANNON YOU ARE AWESOME AT BEING A NICE TEACHER!!!!!


FROM THE WILD ONES(HUNTER)

Anonymous said...

I REALLY LOVE YOUR BLOG!I'm also love this school.I'm makeing a lot of new friends.It's still pretty upseting I left all my old friends thought but I'm still happy I came here. Abby H.

Anonymous said...

U R AWESOME U ROCK YOU ARE A GREAT TEACHER I LOVE BEING IN YOUR CLASS






your favorite student,
Allison

Anonymous said...

so far this year was my favorit

Anonymous said...

i am having a awesome time this year . my favorit part of this school year is my friends and you . i can tell 1!!!!!1!!111!111!!11!!111111!111111!!!1 123456789

Anonymous said...

what is your favorite team

Anonymous said...

i love being in your class its so fun i can till its a esy year. its going to be a fun year with my frinds and a wonderfull teacher. and do you cry when so of the commets come? your the best

peace frogs (ashli)

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Cannon you are are awsome !! This


is fun ! Got to go!

Anonymous said...

Dear,Mis.Cannon
I like 4th grad a lot it is fun to be in your class.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Cannon, I love your website. My brother told me you liked sports & the SOX. BLAU. Still I can manage being in your class. Go team Cannon. Kailey

Anonymous said...

hey mra.cannon the confrice was fun and i will be cheacking this orten so if you think that people is not chicking now that i'm chicking.

ashli