Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring Break

I'd like to say that everyone did a great job of making it through today, even though they were ready for vacation. I postponed our book tournament, so we will be starting on Monday when we return from Spring Break. Be ready to tell everyone why the book you chose is the best. We'll also finish our Roald Dahl books and begin a unit on poetry. Remember that we have our field trip to the Dunes on Wednesday, April 2. If you haven't already turned in your permission slip and money, please do so on Monday when return. You'll also need to bring a sack lunch and dress for the weather. I hope you all have a restful break and come back ready to finish this year strong!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first day we coem back weer doing our speech which book is the best or no??? im a little confused.

Mrs. Cannon said...

Yes, we are starting that first Monday back. Sorry if I confused you. We will have 5 match-ups that day. I cannot remember who they are and the chart is at school. I'm going in on Monday morning. Check back and I'll post who the match-ups are. Have a great Easter!

Anonymous said...

its alright thnk you for telling me though i will check back

Anonymous said...

Hey mrs .cannon I did alot on spring break.I went ohio And saw my couisn And beat him i guitar hero 111. I just got back on tueday the 25.Also i hope all the class a happy Easter ang you too.

Anonymous said...

HI Mrs.Cannon




James