Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What a Day!

It was so nice to finally get to meet everyone! I really think we had a wonderful first day. We spent a lot of time going over the policies and procedures. We also got to do a writing activity about what our big toes did over the summer. I can't wait to read them. I was also pleased that everyone was excited to get into the class library, and many students to books home with them to read. Later this week, I will post our classroom expectations, consequences, and rewards so that all blog viewers are aware of them. I will also be sending a copy home, as it explains in the letter I sent to the parents. Thanks again for a great day. I can't wait until tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to do the rewards!!!!! it is so fun to be in your class.

Anonymous said...

tell jordan i said hi

Anonymous said...

I had a good so far.I like to be in your Mrs. Cannon.

Anonymous said...

the first day was very fun. i'm exicted to see what else you have for all of us. well gotta run see ya later. mrs cannon rulez!!!!!!!!!
bye bye.

Anonymous said...

mrs cannon, i forgot to tell you: superkalafragalisticexpealadosous