Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A New Adventure

Are you ready for a year filled with fun and learning? I know that I am! I created the blog to help me communicate with parents and students about what is going on in our classroom. My posts will include classroom expectations, news, and assignments. I plan on including pictures, too! At this time, there will not be a daily post of homework. However, I will blog about upcoming major projects and assignments. Please continue to check the blog periodically and make comments. Comments are sent to my e-mail before being shown on the blog. Therefore, I can timely answer any questions about information I have posted. If you have a question or concern that more individually relates to your child, please e-mail (there is a link in "My Profile") or call me. I'm very excited about the new blog, the new year, and meeting my new class! See you soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i finally figured it out with my dads help. i'm hoping to see people write stuff except. your a really nice teacher. i'm glad to be in your class. see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

hi mrs. cannon just saying hi to u and have a nice day..!!

Anonymous said...

and see you at school

Anonymous said...

I have a question about "Just Read!".Are you going to pick how long we read for or are we (as individuals) going to? See ya tommorrow in class Mrs. Cannon!

Anonymous said...

Are we going to the any groovy field trips. (LOL) K see u tommorow.

P.S. My counsins coming to Indiana from florida on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

hi tis is caragh again