Saturday, August 25, 2007

Snacks Part 2

There have been a few questions about snacks, so let me add some information. Yes, you are more than welcomed to save a healthy part of your lunch to eat as a snack later in the day.(Thanks for asking, Mack.) Snacks can be eaten at any time in the afternoon, as long as we're not in the middle of a lesson. They also have to be eaten at your desk. In other words, you can't take your snack into the library during SSR. This way we don't get ants! The only type of chips we're allowed to have are baked--no regular (sorry, Monika). I hope this clears up some of the questions. Let me know if you have more.



P.S. Caragh, yes, I'll post on weekends, but probably not all of the time. Only if I think of something I need to say. Like now. : )

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, thanks for letting me know!!!! i like the smiley's!!!!:) do we have cool field trips this year?????

Anonymous said...

ok thank you tho see you on monday bye and you didn't say what we need for school

Anonymous said...

What can we eat for snack?? :☺

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.Cannon. cant wait for our first feild trip which will be when and what is our 1st feild trip going to be?????

Stevie

Anonymous said...

i'll keep this in mined and tri to write you everyday!!..

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, 1 more thing! go to myspace and search Austgen82@aol.com and i have a green polo on and im holding up 2 fangas!

Anonymous said...

HI MRS.CANNON! WHAT CAN WEHAVE FOR OUR SNACKS AT SCHOOL??

Mrs. Cannon said...

I sent home a sheet on Tuesday with the list of school-approved snacks. These are what we can have in the classroom. If you need another one, just let me know! :)