Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Holidays!

With the weather, I didn't get a chance to tell everyone to have a happy and safe holiday season. Please check back soon because I'll be posting some of the pictures I took from Mini Mall and our party. Both of which were a huge success.

I know many of you are sad because we didn't get a chance to say good bye to Mr. L. He'll be working full time at his own school when vacation is over, but I'm hoping we can arrange something so that everyone gets a chance to say good bye. I know he really enjoyed his time in our classroom, and he'll miss all of you.

I'd like to encourage everyone to practice their multiplication/division facts over the break and to keep reading. Please have a safe and relaxing vacation! I'll see you next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will they be taking the word study test from Friday the 19th on Monday January 5th? Also, do you know what the lunch choices are for Monday? We don't have a new menu yet.

Anonymous said...

I found the new menu on the PTS home page.

Mrs. Cannon said...

We will not take the word study test on January 5th. I'm not sure if we'll take the test at all given the circumstances. I will talk with my team when we get back on Monday to make a decision. If we do take it, it will most likely be Jan. 9 (Friday).