Friday, September 12, 2008

We're Ready!

Just a reminder that next week is ISTEP. Please remember to get a good night's sleep and eat well this weekend so that your brain is ready on Monday morning. Think of this as an opportunity to show everyone what you know. You have all worked very hard these first weeks as we've reviewed last year's material. Now, you'll have the opportunity to use what you have learned.

P.S. I wanted to link Nathan's website, but someone took my paper with the address. I will do it on Monday after I get it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

URL(web address): www.web.soft.googlepages.com

Anonymous said...

hey ;] this is kayla denvit

Mrs. Cannon said...

Hey, Kayla! I hope 6th grade is going well. Thanks for checking the blog. Good luck on ISTEP and the rest of the school year!

Anonymous said...

Since school has been canceled on Monday, will Istep tests be scheduled on Sept 29th, or will the kids have 2 testing sessions in one day for the make-up?

Mrs. Cannon said...

Since the test does not generally take the full two weeks that are allowed, my plan is to start on Tuesday and end next Monday (the 19th). I say "my plan" because I do have to talk it over with the other 4th grade teachers, but I don't anticipate any arguments. Essentially, we'll be keeping the planned schedule, but taking shifting the days. Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Anonymous said...

make sure u go to my site

Mrs. Cannon said...

I went to the website. I really like the link to the night sky. There's so much information with all of the different links. Very cool!