Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday Already!

Wow!  Hard to believe that it's Monday already!  Thank you to all of the parents who came to Back to School Night last week.  I was so glad for the chance to meet you.  I will send home my contact information tomorrow.  I apologize for the delay.
Tonight is your child's first night of regular homework.  Remember to post or e-mail any questions.  I will check from home tonight.
This week's objectives are mostly on the same theme as last week.  In math, we are working with whole numbers to round, order, and compare.  We are continuing to read our novels, while learning how to apply the reading skill of questioning and summarizing.  Currently, we are free writing as we set the stage for more focused writing throughout the year.  In science, we will continue to talk about the scientific process.  Stay tuned for information on Science Fair, which will be at the end of October.
Remember: do that homework!

No comments: