Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!




I hope that everyone is enjoying the start of their holidays! I'd love to get some posts on the fun things you've done or the cool gifts you've got. So far, besides all of the great gifts I got at school, I've got some great gift cards! I'm looking forward to buying myself some new books to read.

I want to thank you all for a great 2007 school year. I could not have asked for a better class! I'm really looking forward to 2008 and all of the great experiences we have ahead of us. Also, parents, thank you for all of your support. Also, thanks to all of you who make the blog worth doing. I've really enjoyed it, and I know many of you do, too.



I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday season!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs.cannon,I like the back ground.I am love with penguins.Have merry Christmas and a happy New year.

Mrs. Cannon said...

Thanks! I hope you had a Merry Christmas, too! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey i got a Nintendo Wii and 2 puppies!!! I had a great Christmas!

Mrs. Cannon said...

Wow! You did have a great Christmas! I can't wait to hear what you named the puppies.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I gotis a banket thathas jhon deere tractor and it was home made by my grandpa.Also i got a jhon deere bank will no ill still my money bcasuse they don't if is a toy or a bank.i got a knfine a color thing that has a glass you can draw on.I got a cars book light and Jeff grodon fishing pole A race track and alot of penguin.

Mrs. Cannon said...

You got a lot of very cool things. I'll bet that blanket keeps you nice and warm!