Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Holiday Book Orders

I sent home book orders sometime last week, and I wanted to make you aware that you can order from these catalogs on-line at Scholastic Book Clubs. (The link is under Cool Clicks.) I wanted to offer this option in case you were interested in placing orders that might become Christmas presents. Orders that are placed by November 9 should be available to pick up at Parent-Teacher Conferences, or we can arrange another way to get the books to you. You are able to browse the catalog on-line and pay with a debit or credit card. You may always submit the traditional paper order, which I am also asking for by November 9. If you decide to order books after this date, please let me know because I can order at any time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey mrs. cannon i am not getting a book order this week because my mom has no money.I am going to wish you a happy thankgiving because i won't rember Wensday because I will be so excitedthat i amgoing to tennessee white my grandpw.